Pain is a major healthcare crisis in Australia. More than 5 million Australians suffer from chronic pain caused by various diseases and disorders, and each year another ½ million experience acute pain as a result of injury or surgery. Although a large amount of pain can be relieved or greatly eased with proper pain management, the tragedy is most pain goes untreated. No one should have to suffer needlessly when there is knowledge and remedial formulas like the Relief Plus™ Products available to take care of and manage most physical pain…
If left untreated, chronic pain can prevent you from having a full and meaningful life. Once your pain is under control, your body and mind will be less stressed. You’re able to sleep better, focus on work, enjoy relationships with your family and friends, and take part in social activities. If your pain has been caused by an injury or surgery, your recovery can be much faster.
Relief Plus™ Products were specifically developed to promote the healing of damaged tissue along with the quick relief from pain and inflammation. They are very effective for sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, sports athletes, weekend warriors, and recreational enthusiasts due to the range of healing they provides.
Relief Plus™ Products have qualities that allow for deep tissue penetration that not only help relieve pain fast, but also aid in the promotion of healing at the cellular level. You simply take them internally or apply them topically, directly into the area of pain, to receive hours of great relief. More importantly, to the person who is experiencing high degrees of discomfort, their pain, anxiety, stress and tension seems to reduce or even disappear after only a handful of applications.
Relief Plus™ Oil is an all-natural, scientific formulated product that offers relief, almost immediately upon contact. It contains eight naturally sourced compatible and synergistic ingredients. Besides being some of the strongest and most effective natural pain relievers and anti-inflammatory agents, the herbs in the formula are also known for their effectiveness in promoting good tissue healing.
Relief Plus™ Oil contains active ingredients that are high in silica. These ingredients help to strengthen the soft tissue by increasing the integrity of the cellular membrane. Similarly, the oils contains trace minerals and antioxidants, all of which have healing qualities that are extremely important for maintaining and improving the integrity and strength of muscle and soft tissue, enabling ease of bodily movement and motion.
8 Powerful Naturally Sourced Ingredients that Give Fast and Effective Relief for Muscular Aches, Back and Neck Pain, Sports Injuries, Stiffness, Painful Joints and Soft Tissue Injuries
1. Arnica is used topically to decrease inflammation in bruises and sprains and has an anti-inflammatory action. Soothes muscle pain. Commonly used for bruises (inhibiting collagen-induced platelet aggregation and thromboxane formation). Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory effects: by blocking the action of histamine in increasing vascular permeability, by inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis and by inhibiting activation of transcription factor NF-kB, which correlates with the ingredients’ anti-inflammatory property.
2. Hypericum has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, exhibits antispasmodic activities, eases nerve pain and reduces swelling.
3. Camphor reduces joint inflammation, improves circulation, reduces swelling and increases joint mobility.
4. Capsicum reduces joint swelling, improves circulation, soothes muscular aches and pain, lumbago and neuralgia.
5. Cajuput calms your nerves and increases blood flow, has analgesic properties used for rheumatic and neuralgic conditions. Has analgesic and anti-Inflammatory effect (1,8-cineole is a rare natural antagonist of human TRPA1 receptors which has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects possibly due to its inhibition of TRPA1).
6. Peppermint reduces joint swelling, soothes inflammation anti-inflammatory stimulant, cooling, soothing, increases blood flow. Contains Menthol which has well documented cooling and analgesic effect. Menthol activates cold-sensitive TRPM8 receptors in the skin and is the primary source of the cooling sensation that follows the topical application of peppermint oil.
7. Eucalyptus reduces joint inflammation, improves circulation, cooling, antispasmodic, used to stimulate the central nervous system. Contains Eucalyptol (1,8 cineole)* which has analgesic and anti-Inflammatory effect. Reduces pain, spasms and inflammation, and stimulates local blood circulation and the removal of waste products and toxins from the tissues. It is used to treat muscular aches and pains, strains, sprains, and other traumatic injuries of the muscles, ligaments and tendons. It also helps to reduce nerve inflammation and pain and is useful for the treatment of the various kinds of neuralgia such as sciatica. Eucalyptus reduces pain and inflammation due to chronic arthritic conditions.
8. Wintergreen anti-inflammatory, anti coagulant, anti rheumatic, analgesic Contains: Methyl salicylate9 which has analgesic effect: inhibits COX enzymes / prostaglandin synthesis and produces pain relief while blocking pyretic and inflammatory processes that are mediated by prostaglandins.
Relief Plus Products
When applied Relief Plus Oil draws fresh blood to the area, and relaxes the muscles and nerves, whilst promoting a powerful overall anti-inflammatory effect, which in turn may help restore the flexibility to stiff and painful joints. When Relief Plus Oil is used as directed on the effected and surrounding areas it assists improve circulation, swelling, bruising and the fluid on and around the joints.
With Relief Plus Oil the key factor is and has always been circulation. When circulation is increased it facilitates the restoration of damaged tissue. Simply apply the Oil to areas of discomfort for fast and effective relief. A very popular product amongst Massage Therapists: It is ideal for Muscular Aches & Pains, Swelling, Neck & Back Pain, Knee & Joint Pain, Bruising, Sports Injuries, Cramps and Spasms, Tennis Elbow, Soft Tissue Injuries, Sports Injuries and Pain Associated with Arthritis, Headaches and Migraines.
Relief Plus Oil may also give relief to tendonitis, muscle tears, sprains and overuse injuries. It provides effective temporary relief to the pain associated with arthritis and it can be used before and after any physical activities to help prevent muscle cramps and spasms and to relax tired muscles.
No content on this site, regardless of date, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinician.